- What do I do when my arrival is past closing time of the reception?
- Are there costs involved in making a reservation?
- Do I need to reserve a spot beforehand?
- Can I stay in a 2 or 4 person cabin or waggonnette with more than 2 or 4 people?
- Can we bring our baby / toddler with us in our 2 person cabin?
- Can I book for 10 or more people?
- I am bringing a caravan. Is it necessary to book an extra parking spot for the car?
- Do you charge any costs in case of cancellation?
- Is it possible to book a one night stay?
- Can I make sure I am staying next to my friends on the campsite?
- I made a reservation, but have not received a confirmation email.
- What is the maximum stay on the campsite?
- Can I buy a gift card for the campsite?
- Are there any towels and bedding present in the cabins and wagonettes?
- Can I smoke or cook in the cabins and wagonettes?
- Are dogs allowed in cabins and wagonettes?
- Is there free WiFi on the campsite?
- Do you have to pay for the showers?
- At what time can i check in or check out?
- Can I park on the campsite in peak season and on holidays?
- Does the campsite have a central TV antenna?
- Is there any public transport at night?
- Are dogs allowed at the campsite?
- Am I allowed to put up a party tent?
- Are there pots, pans and other cooking utensils?
- Am I allowed to barbecue on the campsite?
- Is there electricity for tent pitches?
- Are there lockers available on the campsite?
- Can I rent tents and camping gear on the campsite?
- Can I sleep in a hammock or under a tarp?
- Is the campsite suitable for families?
- Can I fish on the campsite?
- I own a diesel camper
- Can I stay overnight in a passenger car?
On this page you will find more information about late arrivals.
Booking a spot through our website is free. We charge an additional € 6 to process a booking made by email or over the phone.
Yes, we certainly recommend it. Be sure to book your spot in time!
e cannot allow more than 2 (or 4) persons to stay in our 2 (or 4) person accommodations. We only make exceptions for babies and toddlers up until 5 years old. Please notify us beforehand if you’re bringing a baby or toddler.
Yes, babies and toddlers under 5 years old can stay with their parents in a 2 person cabin for free. Make your reservation online including 2 adults, then send us an e-mail to notify you are bringing your child. We do not have any baby beds or children’s beds, unfortunately.
Not in peak season. Outside of the busy period, we do offer the possibility to book for groups. Please contact us for this.
It is not necessary to book an extra parking spot. The car fits next to the caravan on your pitch. Only if you are bringing a second car, you need to add an extra car when booking.
We regret to hear you will not be coming! The costs depend on the moment of your cancellation:
- Up to 14 days prior to the arrival date, we charge €15
- Between 14 and 7 days prior to the arrival date, we charge 50% of the total costs of the stay and €15 in administration costs
- Within the period of 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be given
- Reservation fees are never refunded
- Check all our conditions here
Yes, it is possible. This is always possible for camper/caravan and tent pitches.
Accommodations can only be booked for a one night stay outside our peak periods.
Just call us or send us an email with your request. Keep in mind that your stay will be relatively more expensive. A reservation fee of €6 is charged for a one night stay.
In case you are booking a accommodation, a surcharge of 25% is added.
Yes, you can, as long as our availability allows for it. Please send us an email with your request. For an additional fee of €10 per place, we can group and hold your reservations together.
Our confirmation emails end up in spam folders sometimes. Please check your spam folder before contacting us. If you cannot find it there, please call or email us with your booking number. We will send you the email again.
We use a maximum stay of 7 days per year.
Yes, you can. Please send us an email with your request.
Sheets, pillows and bedding are present, towels are not.
No, that is not allowed, both for safety reasons and because we would like to keep the cabins and wagonettes clean.
No, there are no dogs allowed in the cabins and wagonettes.
At Camping Zeeburg, dogs are only welcome if you are staying in a tent or camper/caravan.
If you do want to stay in the cabin, then dog pension Doggiedog is a good alternative. They are located right around the corner at the Zuiderzeeweg.
Yes, all guests can use free WiFi.
No, our guests can shower for free.
- If you are staying in a cabin or other accommodation, you can check in starting at 2:00 p.m.
- Caravan and camper spots are available starting at 1:00 p.m.
- If you are camping with your tent, you can check in starting at 3:00 p.m.
You can check out between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. for cabins and wagonettes, before 12:00 p.m. (noon) for campers / caravans and for tents before 14:00 (2pm).
It is possible that our car park is full during busy periods. In July and August and on the days around Easter, Pentecost and Ascension Day, we expect the most people. In case we cannot provide parking space anymore, we will refer you to the P+R Zeeburg. At a ten minute walk from us near the tram stop Zuiderzeeweg.
Please click here for more information.
Yes, the campsite can be reached by public transport 24 hours a day. Night bus N89 goes to the Central Station.
Dogs are only welcome at Camping Zeeburg if you are staying in a tent or camper/caravan. This means they are not allowed in the cabins and wagonettes.
We charge a small surcharge for the dog. Dogs must be kept on their leash at all time during their stay, and be walked outside the terrain of the campsite.
No, if you want to cook in the shared kitchen, you need to bring your own pans, cooking utensils and tableware. Disposable tableware and pans are available for sale in our camping shop.
Definitely, we have built a special BBQ area on the site with a beautiful, large grill. Safe, easy, and free. You can find it at the edge of the blue camping area.
No, there is no electricity for tents. You can charge phones and batteries for free at the reception.
Yes, there are small lockers (45x30 cm) that you can use against a deposit of €20. These lockers are only suitable to store documents, bill money and cell phones.
There is no luggage storage at the campsite. Do you want to safely store your bags on your departure day, so you can visit the city once more? You can rent a luggage locker at one of the bigger railway stations. At Amsterdam Central, for example.
We offer tents and camping gear such as mats, air mattresses and sleeping bags for sale at in camping store. You cannot rent them from us.
No, that is not permitted.
During the peak season, lots of young people come camping and we do not offer an exclusive field for families.
It is not permitted to fish on the campsite. In order to fish in the designated places in Amsterdam, you need a fishing permit.
You can check here whether you are still allowed to drive into the environmental zone.
No, that is not permitted. It is also not allowed to take up a camper/caravan pitch with a passenger car.