Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) means running a business with attention for the three P's: People, Planet and Profit.
Camping Zeeburg is happy to add Pride and Pleasure to this list.
In everything we do in and outside the business, we think about the positive and negative effects for our staff members, the suppliers, the guests and everyone else who is involved in Camping Zeeburg.
There are many ways in which we are putting our CSR policy into practice:
- We are aware of our ecological footprint and are continuously working on diminishing it, by means of energy saving, monitoring systems, separation of waste products, etc. When considering new investments, we look at the latest developments in the field of energy consumption and environmental impact.
- We inform our guests and suppliers that we run our business with corporate social responsibility in mind and challenge them to participate.
- We make transparent agreements with guests and suppliers about the quality of our work and how we safeguard this quality. Regarding our acquisition policy, we prefer companies that subscribe to our CSR purchase code.
- We safeguard the continuity of both our enterprise and and our staff members, and we ensure there are additional provisions in place in case we should encounter a decrease in income.
- Camping Zeeburg considers "Job satisfaction" of paramount importance. We are actively investing in good working conditions, work discussions, and of course we pay wages in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
- We voluntarily contribute to social objectives through donations and sponsoring, and/or through volunteer work.
- We actively contribute to the development of our trade and share our knowledge with others who want to learn the trade.