Camping Zeeburg is your base for exploring Amsterdam. Get an advantageous start by buying a City Card or a public transport card at our reception. And create your own route in the area with our biking, hiking and canoeing maps.
Iamsterdam City Card: for public transport, museums and more
With the Iamsterdam City Card a full day in Amsterdam is a real treat. You can enjoy unlimited travel by public transport for 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours, you can visit many museums for free, take a boat tour, and get a discount on many other tourist attractions.
Travel with a discount
A day ticket for tram, bus and metro is a great deal. For € 8.00 can travel all around the city for a whole day. We also sell tickets for several days.
For hikers, bikers, and canoers
Do you enjoy hiking or cycling? With a rental bike you will receive 2 locks. But we also sell cycling and hiking maps that allow you to plan long routes through polders and past beautiful villages on the IJsselmeer. If you rent a canoe, you can easily navigate with our free canoe map.
- Public transport
- Tourist attractions
- Route information
- I amsterdam City Card (24, 48, 72, 96 hours)
- Public transport cards (24, 48, 72, 96 hours)
- Cycling, hiking, and canoe maps
- Public transport cards for 1 hour only available in the tram or bus
- Map available for sale at reception and in the shop
- Free canoeing map with a rental canoe