Currently there is a detour to the campsite due to work on the Zuider IJdijk.
- From the A10 take the exit S114 Zeeburg.
- Turn left at the traffic lights.
- Follow route C signs to Zeeburg.
- Turn right before the Piet Hein tunnel onto the Zuiderzeeweg in the direction of Noord.
- At the first roundabout turn left.
- Turn right and follow the signs to Camping Zeeburg
- Turn left over the construction site.
- At the end of the road turn left.
- Follow the road straight ahead, continuing to follow the signs to Camping Zeeburg.
- Follow the signs with C route - Camping Zeeburg.
Motorhomes and camper vans that run on diesel can only enter this environmental zone if they are in emission class 4 or higher. At www.amsterdam.nl/milieuzone, you can check your vehicle registration number to find out whether you have access to the environmental zone. If you are visiting or staying at Camping Zeeburg with your camper van or motorhome you can obtain a temporary exemption. Dutch vehicles must be registered with the Netherlands Vehicle Authority (RDW) and have an SA code.
Applying for a temporary exemption
A temporary exemption for your stay at Camping Zeeburg is valid on the day you arrive and the day you leave. You are not permitted to drive your vehicle in the environmental zone between these dates. To apply for your temporary exemption(s) go to ontheffingen.amsterdam.nl/camping/.
For the application you will need:
- the unique code (apply for a code via firstname.lastname@example.org) you have received from your camping
- your vehicle registration number
- your date of arrival and the date you leave
You can apply for your temporary exemption from three months in advance. You can apply for your exemption until one day after your arrival (until 23.59 that day). When your application is complete, you will receive confirmation by email. The temporary exemption for your camper vehicle is valid until 06.00 the following morning. The exemption costs €10.20 (one-off) and you can pay by iDeal or credit card.
Tip! wait as long as possible before applying for the exemption, because it is not possible to adjust the dates.
We depend on the municipality of Amsterdam for up-to-date information. This information can change at any time. Please check this website for up-to-date information.