The corona virus causes new developments every day. That is why we keep in close contact with the appropriate authorities. We always adapt our policy to the current guidelines. Further on this page you will find an overview of frequently asked questions and answers.
Camping Zeeburg is (until further notice) open to guests.
Camping Zeeburg of course follows the measures imposed by the RIVM.
We pay extra attention to cleaning and hygiene throughout the campsite.
Our toilet/shower buildings are open.
Our restaurant is open until the 13th of September.
Our supermarket is open.
Of course we keep a close eye on all developments regarding the virus. Keep an eye on our website for the most current information about the coronavirus and the measures at our campsite.
The health of our employees and our guests is paramount. Please keep 2 meters distance, for this we ask your understanding.
In addition, as you are used to, we ensure good hygiene at our campsite.
Naturally, we follow developments closely and follow the advice of RIVM.
- We maintain close contact with the local health authorities (GGD and RIVM), the trade association and municipalities that keep us informed of (local) developments regarding the virus.
- We take extra measures for proper hygiene.
- We request that you pay by bankcard.
- We clean all so-called “hand contact points” in every accommodation and buildings with professional cleaning products. Light switches, night stands, door handles etc.
- We wash all our bedlinen in a professional manner (more than 60 degrees) in which the virus will not survive.
- In case you do get sick, we follow the official protocol advised by the official authorities.
- No handshaking, limit social contacts.
- Keep a 2 meter distance.
- Wash your hands regularly and longer then 25sec. with water and soap.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough and sneeze in a paper towel or the inside of your elbow.
Can I still go on holiday because of the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Yes, Camping Zeeburg is open. We understand that you want to go on holiday with peace of mind and we do our utmost for that. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and colleagues.
We want you to start your holiday with peace of mind and have a nice stay with us. For a stay at our campsite, the same guidelines apply as you follow at home. Employees are only at work if they are in good health. We also take a number of extra measures. We clean all so-called “hand contact points” in every accommodation and buildings with professional cleaning products. Light switches, night stands, door handles etc. Toilet/shower buildings are closed. Wash your hands well. Washing linen is done professionally (temperature> 60 degrees) so that viruses do not survive.
Can we cancel our booking?
Of course we prefer that your stay with us can continue in the coming weeks. The Netherlands has not been "locked" by central government. Your stay at camping Zeeburg can therefore continue as normal. If you still want to cancel your stay, the cancellation conditions apply. There are costs associated with cancellations. Check the conditions with your cancellation insurance. Then you know whether you are entitled to compensation. Send us an email with your reservation number to cancel.
Which facilities are open / closed?
The national policy is aimed at limiting contacts with others and guaranteeing (hand) hygiene. All toilet/showerbuildings are open at Camping Zeeburg. The reception and supermarket are open. The restaurant is open until the 13th of September. Of course we ensure an adequate policy here. In addition, there is even more attention for the cleaning of frequently visited places.
Please contact our reception. Due to crowds, our waiting times may be longer than you are used to from us. We work hard and will also try to answer your questions.
If you have any questions, send us an email.
* All above information is subject to change. Subject to changes and typing errors. No rights can be derived from it.